Zurich, October 3, 2016
Smart Connect has been developed by Chain IQ and is targeted at companies wishing to outsource either all or part of their procurement to Chain IQ. The tailor-made middleware application allows clients to connect their ERP or any other master data system to our procurement platform in a simple and secure way with very low migration costs. Smart Connect simplifies and revolutionizes future procurement processes.
What are the main features of
- The client can choose whether to continue using their existing procurement platforms or to outsource the entire process to Chain IQ
- Smart Connect leverages sourcing and procurement data through actionable reporting and analytics (e.g. spend patterns, transaction analyses, benchmarks, etc.)
- Thesolutionisclient,vendorandmanufactureragnosticsupportingmultipleformatsfor secure data exchange
- Simplified system integration also has a positive impact on the implementation process (costs and resources)
- Immediate access to multiple suppliers and e-marketplaces
- Experience and proven methodology in data transformation
Claudio Cisullo, Owner and Executive Chairman: “Smart Connect marks another milestone since Chain IQ was founded in 2013. These kinds of innovations make us more competitive and help us to achieve our ambitious growth targets.” Dr. Urs Dogwiler, Group CEO: “In combination with our comprehensive end-to-end 2.0 procurement solutions, Smart Connect offers unique added value for our clients.” Chain IQ is an independent, global service and consulting company providing strategic, tactical and operational procurement for its clients. Chain IQ operates from four main centers – Zurich (headquarters), New York, London and Singapore – and is currently servicing 13 countries (including China, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia).